Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I have an Ionic Comfort Air Tamer A550 that Ive had

Customer Question
Hello, I have an Ionic...
Hello, I have an Ionic Comfort Air Tamer A550 that Ive had for about 5 years. It has two broken wires , out of three. I have been searching the internet for years trying to find a straight answer on where I can buy the Bead Wire Replacement parts. But , I could never find a ,"For Sure" site on where to buy them at. I need the parts that go with them also. Any Guidance would be awsomely appreicated. Im a handy person and can fix complicated things fairly easy. I have electrical experince since thats my job and my dad and brother are in the trade so I can come up with the material. Just need to know exactly what it is that I need. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance + Provide Instructions, Diagram etc + Live Phone Call + Create Designs & Plans + Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Or what can I do Exactly. To get what I need
4/12/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.To order parts the best place to get the parts is by calling this #:You can also call us toll-free at 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day! Tech MichaelRating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I haven't had my issue resolved yet. Was very disappointed
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Extended DIY Guidance + Provide Instructions, Diagram etc + Create Designs & Plans + Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi I sent you the offer so we can discuss this live, once you accept I will call at your convenience.Thank youTech Mike
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your information did not give me a number to call. It ends with I can call a number , that isn't there , and then for more help call just answer. com. This is starting to jerk my chain!
Do you have a straight answer for me or did I just spend$16 on getting the run around?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not interested in spending more money and time for a number or simple advice. If you could just email me the înfo so this matter will be finished. Thank you
Hi I sent the offer, all you need to do is click accept .Once you do that, I will see this and I will call you so we can fix this ;-)ThanksTech Michael
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not going to happen. If you would have just answered my question in the first place. Instead of trying to beat me out more money. I wouldn't be forced to notify the BBB.
Hi, I am only an independent technician, I dont care if you accept the call offer. I will work with you here like this either way is fine with me;-)I have worked for Just Answer for over 9 years now, and they have an A + rating with the BBB. And I knwo this well. I just try to solve peoples technical issues is all.If you re read the older message, the phone # ***** ***** I will send it once again: To order parts the best place to get the parts is by calling this #:You can also call toll-free at 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day! Tech Michael
It doesn't cost you any more. But please rate kindly as it is the ONLY way I am credited for my time here with you.ThanksSincerelyTech Michael
Michael
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician