Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Panasonic canister vacuum MCCG917 i was using it…

Customer Question
i have a Panasonic canister...
i have a Panasonic canister vacuum MCCG917 i was using it tonight the bag got full and the vacuum stopped working. I changed the bag is there a reset
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
3/23/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Panasonic canister vac ?

Also have you checked the other power outlets in the home to be sure they all work?

Its just a step I need to knwo to be sure whats wrong with this one.

Thank you

Tech Michael