Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I'm not able to replace the filter holder in my Krups

Customer Question

I'm not able to replace the filter holder in my Krups electric kettle after cleaning the filter.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If you have gotten the filter holder assembled correctly, it may be damaged around the edges or the kettle edges may be marred. Is there scale built up that may be blocking it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No and there is no scale built up.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Can you post a picture of both the filter holder and the top of the kettle, please?