How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HVAC/APPLIANCE MAN Your Own Question
HVAC/APPLIANCE MAN, Small Refrigeration Tech
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 217
Experience:  I maintain small refrigeration appliances in the field right now, Including deep freeze's, Refrigerators and small ice makers.
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
HVAC/APPLIANCE MAN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We need a new blender vase Bravetti BP101H. email

Customer Question

We need a new blender vase for our Bravetti BP101H. email ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  HVAC/APPLIANCE MAN replied 1 year ago.

So correct me if im wrong you want me to try and find a base for your bravelti blender?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO! I need the vase, bowl, receptical, or whatever you call the part you put the goodies in to BLEND them together.
Expert:  HVAC/APPLIANCE MAN replied 1 year ago.

Alright Ive been all over the web looking, I did find this number 1-***-***-**** which goes to

Which seems Shark/Ninja purchased them but they should be able to help you!

Thank you and let me know if this helped.