Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Np ha 10.. has error code h 04.. i have wiped the outside of…

Customer Question
np ha 10.. has error...
np ha 10.. has error code h 04.. i have wiped the outside of the pan.. the inside of the cooker... nothing.. just beeps when i press on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
3/1/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money you have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

What unit is this? Make and model?