Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

Was reading through the post i also accidentally pour water

Customer Question

Hi was reading through the post i also accidentally pour water into bread maker machine
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: about 180 litre
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: ok
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello how much water did you pour in the machine and did it get down into the mechanism of the motor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
180 litre and yes it did. The bottom part of the machine was wet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dried it with kitchen towel and try to use hair dryer to dry it as well

Will the machine start up and run or do anything

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not try. Is it safe to try?

Yes if you have dried it out very well start it up and run it and it should run just fine. If so all I ask is please use the star rating system to rate my service today thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is kneading now. It seemed to be dried up as i used the kitchen towel to absorb the water quite quickly. I also noticed that water was flowing down from the machine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying it out now by using the fast bake first to see whether it will bake

OK it should be ok!

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks