Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I purchased my irobot in Dec 2015. I clean it after each use…

Customer Question
I purchased my irobot in...
I purchased my irobot in Dec 2015. I clean it after each use and it has worked perfectly until now....it won't charge when it is docked,...can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/26/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Does it indicate it is charging?

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks