Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I need a threading guide and a manuel juki MO-6743S. Can you…

Customer Question
I need a threading guide...
I need a threading guide and a manuel for a juki MO-6743S. Can you tell me where to look?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/24/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

This is the one source of information I found:

http://www.raichert.com/LRFIRST/mo6743threading.html

As for a manual: which kind would you need? there's this brochure / models guide:

https://www.juki.co.jp/industrial_e/download_e/catalog_e/mo6700s.pdf

and this engineer's manual:

http://www.pennsewparts.com/images/MO-6700D%20EM.pdf