Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I was given a Farberware Millennium 2-4 coffee pot gift

Customer Question
I was given a Farberware...
I was given a Farberware Millennium 2-4 coffee pot for a gift for several years now. Twice the handle has fallen off the pot. Please tell me what I should do since I love the pot and want to continue using it.
Sister Joanne Helen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/24/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi Sister Joanne,

This is a problem with the Farberware brand. Although they are usually very good and well built, this happens to be a problem. Do you need to keep replacing the screws for the handle? Please explain I'm sure I have a final solution that will work well so you don't have the problem any longer;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael