Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

My singer sewing machine runs very very slow this am.It used

Customer Question
to be ok the other...
My singer sewing machine runs very very slow this am.It used to be ok the other times I used it. What is wrong with it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/24/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

That might be an under-voltage or low power condition. Try re-seating all parts of the power system: the base of the cord, if it is detachable (and if not, at least check whether it is coming loose), and the cord, along its entire length, and plug it in to another outlet altogether. Also check whether the lights are dimmer than usual, in case your place is having a power 'brownout.'

Other than that... if you have a pedal or speed controller, it might be slightly 'broken'.