Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a CVA615, THE steamer nozzle does work. I just

Customer Question
I have a CVA615, THE...
I have a CVA615, THE steamer nozzle does work. I just descaled and no fluid came out
I have tried to check for blockage in the nozzle and there is none
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/22/2016
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago
smitty1486

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Was it working prior to cleaning? Can you hear the steam generator working when it should be steaming?

NO
IT MAKES NO SOUND WHEN IT SHOULD BE STEAMING,
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

Do you have a meter to test voltage and are you comfortable disassembling the machine?

I DO NOT HAVE A VOLT METER. I MAY BE ABLE TO DO SIMPLE DISASSEMBLY
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

There is nothing simple about hths machine. Miele appliances are very complex. You will need a meter to perform some testing. I can send you the service manual, though, if you want to get a look to see if it is something you want to tackle.

NO THANKS, ***** ***** THINK I SHOULD JUST CALL A REPAIR TECHNICIAN TO COME TO MY HOME?
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

At this point, I would. That is a very complex and expensive appliance, it would be worth having it professionally repaired.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

THANK YOU
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

You are very welcome, thank you. Take care....

Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.