Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

The orange light does not turn. The light on the base blinks…

Customer Question
the orange light does not...
the orange light does not turn green. The green light on the base blinks green but the clean light does not turn green. Do I need a new battery pack for the Roomba?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/18/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Roomba robot?

May I have the full model #?

Also did it fail while in use?

ALso has it been needing a charge more often lately?

Thank you

Tech Michael