Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I need a copy of the user manual Toshiba food processor

Customer Question
Hi there, I need a...
Hi there, I need a copy of the user manual for a Toshiba food processor model: tfp 1200.
Thank you, Maria
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/18/2016
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago
smitty1486

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Toshiba brands other manufacturer's kitchen products, so that model is not actually made by Toshiba but another company, possibly Sunbeam or Kenwood. Toshiba offers no support for that model. Can you post a picture of it? How old is that model?

Hi Kelly,
Unfortunately I'm at work right now and can't take a snap. If you Googled it and looked under images, trust me, you'll see it. It's at least early 80's, possibly older. It still works but I want to understand it. My Uncle passed and had owned it. He was always one to buy the 'first' of anything.
Thanks, Maria
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

I will dig a bit deeper and see if I can find anything. Thank you for the reply. I was initially unable to bring up much searching for just the model but have found it now, thank you.

Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

It appears that it was sold in the UK and AU markets. I will continue to research.

I know it was purchased in the U.S. And why are you Kelly and Smitty?
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

Smitty & Kelly? My username is ***** ***** the name you see is my first name. Are you seeing both?