How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 21951
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My pots and pans were bought in 1957-58. one handle got

Customer Question

My pots and pans were bought in 1957-58. one handle got brought, I believe I can get it replaced with a similar handle, I was able to do it for the smaller pan a few years ago.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There may be new reproduction handles available, depending on the style you have. There are a few on eBay as well, see the link below. Can you post a picture of the style of handles you have?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The handle was for the Vintage Continental 1.5 qt. Bakelite handle. I don't know how to get it. need advice.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The entire pan is available on eBay right now. You can use the handles from it!


Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Related Small Appliance Questions