Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My pots and pans were bought in 1957-58. one handle got

Customer Question
brought, I believe I can...
My pots and pans were bought in 1957-58. one handle got brought, I believe I can get it replaced with a similar handle, I was able to do it for the smaller pan a few years ago.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/17/2016
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago
smitty1486

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There may be new reproduction handles available, depending on the style you have. There are a few on eBay as well, see the link below. Can you post a picture of the style of handles you have?

CLICK HERE

The handle was for the Vintage Continental 1.5 qt. Bakelite handle. I don't know how to get it. need advice.
Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

The entire pan is available on eBay right now. You can use the handles from it!

CLICK HERE

Small Appliance Technician: smitty1486,
 replied 2 years ago

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?