Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Why does my roomba travel backward Step? I have cleaned the…

Customer Question
Why does my roomba travel...
Why does my roomba travel backward Step? I have cleaned the sensors with alclohol
I was advised to do this several years ago when, I think, I had a similar problem.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/15/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Roomba and may I have the full model # ***** the one you have ?

Also will it move forward at all or only backwards? Any turning?

Thank you

Tech Michael