Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My irobot verro 500 runs but makes left turn and runs into…

Customer Question
my irobot verro 500 runs...
my irobot verro 500 runs but makes left turn and runs into the wall and tries to climb the wall. will not reverse and proceed to another location. whats the problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/14/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist in Robotics and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your verro 500 ?

also This is a failed sensor, its either the front or right side sensor causing this problem.

Does the robot ever travel in a straight line now?

Thank you

Tech Michael