Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Bissel Pro Heat carpet cleaner. No spray.

Customer Question
Bissel Pro Heat carpet cleaner...
Bissel Pro Heat carpet cleaner. No spray .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/11/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Bissell?

Also may I have the full model #?

Thank you

Tech Michael

I will have to go to my son in laws house. I brought it over their '
Jim

Hi Jim, on this one I can give you oem preliminary advice.

These will clog if stored for a while. What you can do is fill the unit with hot tap water no hotter than about 140 degrees.

Then also soak the trigger in some hot water as well, you may need to take that off for this process. That shoudl clear up your spraying issue. If you still have any trouble please reply to me anytime for addition help no extra cost.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great weekend Jim!

Tech Michael

I will need a couple of days. I need to go get the Bissel and get the info.
Jim

Hi Jim that's fine,

Basically all that happens to these machines is that the cleaning fluid and some dust gets into the trigger mechanism.

But since its going to take a few days, please rate so I can stick with you until we are through and we have the cleaner spraying correctly;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael