Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a Welbuilt bread machine...Model #ABM 4100T. Is it…

Customer Question
Hi! I have a...
Hi! I have a Welbuilt bread machine...Model #ABM 4100T. Is it possible to replace the kneading paddle? I have misplaced mine and I want to start using this machine again.
Thanks for your help!
Donna
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/10/2016
Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. let me pull the info up on this model.

BRb

You do not really need a phone call for this .

I can just send you a link to where you can purchase the part from .

Unless you really want me to call you?

Are you there?

Hello?

hi sorry i had another call. Do you have the part?
are you still there

I do not have it But I can send you a link to where you can purchase it .

The part is available.

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Kneading-Paddle-Welbilt-ABM4100T-Bread-Machine-Replacement-Part-ABM-4100T/283313823?gpid=76983190141&gpkwd=&goog_pla=1&gclid=CKiD1d-V7soCFdgXgQodjdAFpg

if you have any questions just reply back

i wen to that site and it seems Model ABM 3000. Will that work on my ABM 4100T machine?

I show it say for AMB4100T

here is a cheaper price .

http://www.addoway.com/viewad/Kneading-Paddle-Welbilt-ABM4100T-Bread-Machine-Replacement-Part-ABM-4100T-3256606

I looked at this site and was unable to order the part. can you help with that problem?
Is anyone at this site?

Sorry I`m not online 24/7

on this site you have to register to buy anything.

look in the top right corner and click on REGISTER it is free no charge for registering.

then you can order from them.

Do you still need assistance on your question?

If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

I am sorry but I didnt understand how this works. I am charged $28.00 and you find the part and order it? Am I charged the additional amount for the part? I should have paid more attention as to how the process works.

this is only a questions and answer site.

you asked a question We answer it.

In your case you asked if it was possible to replace the kneading paddle .

I answered yes and even gave you two links to where YOU could order the part from .

We do not order parts or install the parts that is all done by you !

ok. thanks for explaning that. When I went on the bonanza site you gave me the the part was for the wrong machine model bread machine. The second site, addoway, said "the ad has been removed".

both of them are the same part number so it will work .

Have you tried contacting Welbuilt for the part ?

when i click "buy Now" it does not allow me to order the part...any advice.

you have to register on the site to be able to purchase items on that site .

The registration is free .

I just registered on that site and I still am having problems "Buying " the item

ok Then I can only recommend to contact that site or the seller for that part them .

If nothing else it looks like Ebay has the bowl and paddle assembly .

Or you can contact the manufacture . This is from the use and care booklet

To order a replacement part, or to obtain service on your Bread

Machine please refer to the enclosed Parts Order Form. You may also

call our Parts and Service Department at(###) ###-####

But to answer your question yes the part can be replaced .

I contacted the seller on addoway and they now are one Bonanza here is what they sent me

Hi Woody!

Yessir, the top of that old page reads "This ad has been removed".

That's because we've moved all our products over to Bonanza.

No worries... the paddle you're looking for is being offered right here:

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Kneading-Paddle-Welbilt-ABM4100T-Bread-Machine-Replacement-Part-ABM-4100T/321303771?st_id=34537502

See you there!

Judy at BPS

so the bonanza site address for the part is

I feel I want to be refunded the money I have paid for this "service". How can I request that?

ok so now that I have gone way over your questions trying to assist you now you feel you do not want to pay me ?