Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

The red light comes on even though we changed bag and filter…

Customer Question
The red light comes on...
The red light comes on even though we changed bag and filter
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/10/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Miele Vacuum ?

Also does it get a lot of use?

Thank you

Tech Michael

3 yrs old.
Use 1 time a week Light use

Hi thank you for that information,

Does the suction still fell good?

Usually in most cases there is a blockage in a hose or vent orifice to the bag area when this light comes on.

Please check for this well, also another thing that causes this is a losses or misaligned seal somewhere in the system or a clogged or improperly seated filter.

If all that is good please let me know.

Then we can go further on this as I will knwo what is wrong then;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael