Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Where can I get a wiring diagram Nesco FD 1010 Food

Customer Question
Where can I get a...
Where can I get a wiring diagram for a Nesco FD 1010 Food dehydrator?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
2/9/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi this would only be available from the manufacturer, probably for a small fee.

Please visit this website : http://www.nesco.com/customer_support/contact_us/ or call them for this as I would for fastest service: Nesco/American Harvest®
P.O. Box 237*****
Two Rivers, WI 54241
1-***-***-****

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael