Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Embroidery part on my futura acts like it is frozen. sewing…

Customer Question
embroidery part on my futura...
embroidery part on my futura acts like it is frozen. sewing machine works great
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
2/1/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the machine (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the it, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please