Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

I somehow accidentally locked my General Electric microwave

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/29/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Are you still needing help unlocking your microwave?

Small Appliance Technician: woody463, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
woody463
woody463, Home Appliance Technician

Do you still need assistance on your question?

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician