Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Ariston MCA 15 NA can't find parts or service tech

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/27/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Can you help me find parts or service for my Ariston MCA 15 NA coffee maker? History-Several calls to Ariston has yielded only 1 service tech in US. A company in Co. that has not returned comms. Multiple searches for parts or service found fruitless.

I was able to locate a service manual for you. I will attach that here.

And here is the site for the manufacturer parent company:

http://bitli.es/cbo8RL

As stated I have spoken to the Manufacturer and they referred me to a company that will not communicate. Manufacturer claims it is the only authorized service agent for them in U.S. I do not need a manual. My orginal question was and still is can you help me find a place to buy parts or find a service technician.

There are many places online to buy parts. If you are looking for a local dealer, you can find one here:

http://bitli.es/ScgCYn

If you are looking for specific parts, let me know what they are and I will find them. Different online retailers have varying inventories.

Most likely a brew unit

OK... I just checked for you myself - I made the call to Ariston America. I know you say you have talked to them, but maybe there was something wrong with their phone system then. I just talked to them, it took them about 20 seconds to answer. I told him you need a brew unit for one of these and he said when you call back, dial extension 4 to "order it from the parts guy directly". This is your best source for this - please trust me and make the call - you will get what you need.

1-***-***-****

Thank You

You're welcome, please rate my level of service using the rating icons.