Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My Gaggia Accademia was due so I followed the instructions…

Customer Question
My Gaggia Accademia was due...
My Gaggia Accademia was due for descaling so I followed the instructions and got to a point where it states "Fill the carafe half way with water and insert it in brewing position. I did this and hit the okay button and it will not advance. I have unplugged the machine multiple times but it always comes back to this same spot on the descaling menu and will not advance
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/26/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Gaggia Accademia ?

Also may I have the full model # ?

And has this happened before?

Thank you

Tech Michael

The problem is solved through other resources

Thank you for that info. I'm glad you got it solved;-)

Please rate my service to you kindly so I can close this out, no cos to rate in a kind fashion. Have a great day!
Tech Michael