Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

My IRobot Roomba is currently not working at all I have had…

Customer Question
Hi ***** is currently not...
Hi ***** is currently not working at all
I have had the battery checked out and its is charging fine it is running at 50% conactivity
when I turn it on it lasts for about 15seconds and then stops with the red light appearing
and saying to please charge Roomba if you could help me out that would be great
Regard Cindy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
1/19/2016
Small Appliance Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there Cindy and welcome.

Can you tell me which model Roomba you have please?

Thank you

model no 780 richard
I seem to be having trouble with communicating with you will you send your answer to my email it would be appreciated
regards
cindy

Sorry it was a day later when you replied Cindy and I was not online then.

The battery is faulting as its discharging and not holding a charge correctly, and will need replacing.

The batter is not very expensive and you can purchase it from my link below

http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Replacement-Battery-iRobot-14-4V/dp/B003MXMWQ2

The battery comes with the instructions on how to replace it though it is very straight forward.

This will then get the Roomba functioning again.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service