Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

I own a singer 211g155 arm sewing machine and need to

Customer Question

I own a singer 211g155 long arm sewing machine and need to purchase some parts for it could you recomend a place for me bear in mind i live in st thomas vi every where i have tried i cant seam to find the long arm parts
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I spent some time trying to locate what you are seeking: a place to buy Singer parts from. Singer's own facility, bluntly, brought up wrong results when I used it to do a zip-code-based search, finding (strangely) places in Alaska in response to a search for USVI zip codes.

All I can offer is this: a list of online retailers for Singer products, authorized to sell. Some of them are sewing-machine specialty sites, try those first rather than the more general ones such as Amazon.com, I would advise:

http://www.singerco.com/locations/authorized-e-tailers

If you would like me to search for specifically USVI geographically located places to inquire, please tell me which ones / which names you have found so far, so as to save on unnecessary redundancy of searches. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this link does not have what i need i need a site where i could find parts for my machine and get it shipped to me in the usvi
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Do all those providers listed genuinely not serve nor ship to USVI ?

Or is it, that you could not find the parts you need on those sites?

If so, what are the parts you need for your Singer 211g155, again, please?