Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

My Roomba Pet is fully charged and the dirt chamber is empty

Customer Question
but when I push the...
My Roomba Pet is fully charged and the dirt chamber is empty but when I push the button for it to start it keeps telling me to MOVE TO NEW LOCATION.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
12/4/2015
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael A robotics expert and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Roomba?

ALso does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?

Thank you

Tech Michael

kingcobra80
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician