Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

My Roomba just went off at 2am. I cant find the

Customer Question

My Roomba just went off at 2am. I cant find the instructions. I don't want to program it to start at a certain time-just when I want it to start instead. I kept pressing buttons and got the time slot to look like this--------. Is that what to do?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

If the Time is as that then it will not start at a certain time, but when you start it yourself as you turned the Timer off.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you