Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Small Appliance

NEED A HANDLE UV3 VACUUN PULLMAN HOLTMODLE U136U

Customer Question
NEED A HANDLE FOR MODLE...
NEED A HANDLE FOR MODLE UV3 VACUUN PULLMAN HOLTMODLE U136U
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
11/11/2015
Small Appliance Technician: Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume you need the polycarbonate handle for the Pullman-Holt 'Rug Boss' model vacuum cleaner.

Why not inquire about obtaining a replacement part, with Pullman-Holt themselves? if you could at least determine by that inquiry, as to what the part # ***** the handle is, then you would have gotten done half of the work of obtaining a replacement (if such a part is still sold somewhere). It is much easier to find parts when you have a part number rather than a description.

Pullman is to be contacted at 1-***-***-****.

Their parts page is at

http://www.phc.com/Parts-and-Accessories/