Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

I have a singer XL 400 future sewing and embroidery machine.

Customer Question

I have a singer XL 400 future sewing and embroidery machine. I am wondering when I embroidery that it pulls up the bobbin thread thru the embroderied thread or design? we have white thread in the bobbin and the colored thread in the machine.
Thanks so much,
Vicki Davis
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That problem could possibly be caused by excessive tension on the top thread. Try adjusting the top thread tension one or two steps lower, and see if that helps at all... if it improves things, try another step lower.

Is there anything unusual (thickness or thinness) about the thread you are using (top thread, or bottom thread, or both) ?

Have you wound the bobbin you are using without any problem?