Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

I have a singer sewing machine that the bobin thread got

Customer Question

i have a singer sewing machine that the bobin thread got messed up and the bobin placement thing got messed up and now i cant get it to work without it doing again
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I will need to know more about the problem, please:

What model is the sewing machine?

What are the details of the problem with the bobbin thread ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears I have solved the problem. However, the email says I was charged $21 although I didnt get, and ultimately didnt need the help. Please dont charge me.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I am glad to hear that the solution has been reached by whatever means. (I would be interested to hear how you solved the problem.)

As a JustAnswer Expert, I have no power over billing, payments, subscription status and terms, etc. So I cannot directly help you with your concern about being billed. I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt assist you with your concern with reasonable promptness, considering that it is (currently, at time of posting) Friday evening in the United States. By all means contact them about the matter of being charged despite not having the solution given to you by JustAnswer.com.

Thank you for bringing your question to us.