Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a 2100 canister type electrolux and every time I turn

Customer Question

I have a 2100 canister type electrolux and every time I turn it on it immediately goes off and a red icon comes on. It looks like possibly a filter. There are four icons the top left one looks like a key, its not lit up so I can't tell you exactly what it is. Underneath of that is a plug that's green on the top right is a questio mark. And on the bottom right the light keeps coming on and shutting the sweeper off and it looks like it could be a filter icon. It has a filter and clean bag. What is wrong with my sweeper?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. It sounds to me also like it is the filter and bag icon that's lighting up. It could mean that you need to replace the filter, but it also could simply mean that the bag areas full.

If you are not certain with that information, if you would like to take a quick picture of it and then just attach it here using the paperclip, I'd be happy to look at the picture to see if I can decipher what it's trying to tell you.