How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 10908
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My prima pbl500 cutter bearing is broken. can you send me a

Customer Question

my prima pbl500 cutter bearing is broken. can you send me a replacement
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is the 'cutter bearing' the bearing below the rotating blades in your blender? I want to be sure since the term seems slightly ambiguous to me. I presume this is the bearing in the bottom of the blender pitcher.

(Or is it the bearing on the rotating driving part above the motor?)

With that confirmed (or, otherwise explained) I will search for a source for the part you need.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the bearing is directly below and part of the cutting blade assembly that is connected to the glass jug the jug is a separate unit and lifts off from the base containing the motor thanks for your imput so far
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

OK, I understand what the bearing you are referencing is.

The next thing to find out is, what manufacturer makes the Prima name. I cannot find that out easily by simple searching (having tried it) so I am asking if there is any manufacturer's label on the blender (likely on the back or the underside) with a co. name or esp. an address associated with the co. name.

Related Small Appliance Questions