How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 11742
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know where I can buy a narrow hemmer, ruffler,

Customer Question

Do you know where I can buy a narrow hemmer, ruffler, cording foot, quilting and edge stitching foot/guide. Need all to be high shank. For a Calandra JA19. Label says 1093 - TW with S/N 59859?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

There is a company called Hancock fabrics that sells this type of accessory. Here is a link to their site.

Please let me know if this works out or if you need additional assistance.


Related Small Appliance Questions