How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Senso HD7853 Philips coffee maker. Feed thru water inlet

Customer Question

Senso HD7853 Philips coffee maker. Feed thru water inlet quit
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Hi I'm sorry to hear that. This is caused by a failed water inlet valve called a solenoid.

Its a simply electric valve that will fail over time usually due to minerals in the water building up on the plunger.

Its easy to replace and it you are handy I can help you do that.

Also I can guide you on where to get that part. Please let me know if that sounds like what you want to do and I will provide the information you need.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Related Small Appliance Questions