Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I have an older model 3 burner Jen air gas grill, that I have

Customer Question

I have an older model 3 burner Jen air gas grill, that I have had for several years. Now the buttons get very hot when cooking on it too hot to touch. Also the flame closest to the tank burns high? Does it need a new regulator?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi good afternoon,yes in this case you are correct!Thats what is failing causing release of too much fuel.Just replace that and you should be good to go, also inspect the burner tubes to be sure they aren't too corroded;-)If you need anything else on this please let me know.Please rate kindly before closing this page, that way you can reach me anytime by simply replying to this message no additional cost to rate.Thank you Tech Michael