Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

Need a set of replacement blades West Bend Curl Crazy

Customer Question
Need a set of replacement...
Need a set of replacement blades for a West Bend Curl Crazy electric curly cutter. Any sources for these ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
6/23/2015
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Hi I am sorry to hear that. Here are some potions I found for you. You could replace the whole unit of $24.00 from ebay.
I hate when theres a great product and they call in vintage now with no available parts ;-(
But if you really love it , gotta have one that works, ebay is a great source as there re no more blades left from West Bend I checked them for you as well.
Please visit: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/WEST-BEND-Electric-Curly-Cutter-CURL-CRAZY-41004-Spiral-Curly-Fries-EUC-/181767701641
You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating.
Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael