Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

My portable Singer sewing machine is jamming and making a grating

Customer Question

My portable Singer sewing machine is jamming and making a grating noise
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
May I have your sewing machines model #?
Also how old it is?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, the machine is in my daughter's car. It is 9 - 10 years old and it has had 2 tune ups over that time. The last one was 3 years ago. Can I reach you tomorrow or another day when I can find the number?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi you can have me call you if that is ok?
As per PA's rules, you would need to accept their terms of service agreement that I will send you just after I send this note to you.
This, is one I agree would be best for us to be able to discuss live on the phone to get it right and quickly resolved;-)
Thanks for your understanding and have a great evening.
Please rate my service thus far kindly then accept the TOS and I will call at the time you specify;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry to detain you so long. A friend of mine came in, likes to take things apart so he had a look at the machine and all is well. Sorry for this inconvenience as well.