Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have a qq2l cleanmate I have changed the battery and charged…

Customer Question
I have a qq2l cleanmate...
I have a qq2l cleanmate I have changed the battery and charged it but when I disconect the power the battery indercator goes off and it won't start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
6/5/2015
Small Appliance Technician: Michael, Small Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael a robotics expert and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your robot?
And how old is the battery and has it had a lot of use?
Also can you turn it on at all?
Thank you
Tech Michael

machine is about 3 years old it has a new battery and it won't turn on at all the battery is fully charged but the power and start button won't turn on the machine

Hi Lyn, thanks you for that information and sorry for the delay.
Was the reason for the new battery this same problem?

Yes

Thank you Lyn, in this case the robot needs to be serviced by the manufacturer. They aren't very expensive to have fixed and they do a great job of this. Below is the website you must visit for this. WHen you get to the site please click on the support tab then the CONTACT US tab. There you can enter your robots information and the problem. They will either call you back or write to you with the information you need;-) I wish I had better news for you on this I really do. But I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly,and it won't cost you anything additional to rate my service. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating;-) Thank you and have a nice day Lyn;-) Please rate kindly at this time before closing this page.

Please visit: http://www.infinuvo.com/

hi michael

Thank you but as i'm in australia the web site and the information is not applicable but thank you any way ta lyn

Hi Lyn the information I sent is for that model robot by that manufacturer;-)
Please follow up with them to have this fixed.
They may have an office in AU, but if not you still will need to use them for this repair even though its across the globe as they are the only ones that service this model.
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating. It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
Thank you and have a great day Lyn!
Tech Michael
Michael
Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician