kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

I have a Bissell Quicksteamer. Suddenly, it has stopped retrieving

Customer Question

I have a Bissell Quicksteamer. Suddenly, it has stopped retrieving the cleaning water. The used water container is empty. I have tried to clear the pet hair from the intake opening, but still no water in the used water tank. Please advise.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
May I have the age and model # ***** your steamer?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Tech Michael
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/small-appliance/93ydy-bissell-quicksteamer-suddenly-stopped-retrieving.html#ixzz3bLPrM0R0