How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask woody463 Your Own Question
woody463, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 10159
Experience:  32 years repairing home appliances
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
woody463 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I´m looking for spare-parts for a old Kitchen-aid food mixer.

This answer was rated:

I´m looking for spare-parts for a old Kitchen-aid food mixer. Made in USA by Hobart MFG.Co. Troy. OHIO. Model 3-C. ( On the bottom plate K 45). This machine is possible 50 years old. I want the control plate and i´m looking for part list or catalog for this.

Can you help me ?


Pall Arnason

Hafnarfjordur - Iceland.

E-mail [email protected]

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 33 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 50,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
I`m sorry to say but you will not find parts for that old of a unit .

By law the manufactures only have to keep appliance replacement parts in stock for 7 years after the appliance was discontinued.

Your best bet would possibly antique stores , or ebay to get another one for parts

woody463 and other Small Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Small Appliance Questions