How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jon Your Own Question
Jon, Appliance Technician
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3627
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
Type Your Small Appliance Question Here...
Jon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wolfgang Puck replacement parts: where can I find them?

Customer Question

I have a Wolfgang Puck Reversible Grill/Griddle and need a replacement power cord. Where can I obtain one?

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 5 years ago.


Please let me know the full model and serial number of the griddle. This way I can get the part info that you require. I will also show you where you can order the parts from and even how to make the repair if need be. I hope to hear back from you soon and I look forward to helping you fix this machine in the quickest and cheapest way possible.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Regarding power plug for Wolfgang Puck Reversible Grill/Griddle, you
asked for the following info:
Model #: WPRGG0010
120 Vac, 60 Hz, 1800 W
I says "use D.G. King Way PO-0800 plug"
I cannot locate serial number.

Expert:  Jon replied 5 years ago.

Here is what you need. Please highlight and right click on the following link to view the part info.

You can also call the website and speak with a customer rep to have them better help you if need be. Just tell them that you need a replacement plug for your grill/griddle and be sure to tell them the model number. (8 8 8) 8 7 4-2 8 7 6

You can also get it here at
Or by highlighting and right clicking on the following link
Please let me know if you need anything else.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Called Home Village - - no longer have any parts for Wolfgang Puck products.

Sent message to wpcookware. No answer as yet.

Would appreciate another source.

Expert:  Jon replied 5 years ago.

Wolfgang puck is the company that makes the product. And there are tons of online websites where you can buy the product from. At places like and amazon and eBay it will be the cheapest. Some for as low as $40. It maybe easier for you to just purchase another new one or even a used one to get the part you need. I have already given you the info for the most well known small appliance companies where you can order parts from for this machine. There is not much else I can do for you. Just try to get back in home with the company you tried contacting. Or visit

Jon, Appliance Technician
Category: Small Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3627
Experience: Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
Jon and other Small Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Small Appliance Questions