Small Appliance

Small Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

I have and love a Bissell Quicksteamer . Today while doing…

Customer Question
I have and love a...
I have and love a Bissell "Quicksteamer". Today while doing the rugs, a front plate fell off. It is a plastic piece with the words Quicksteamer in white letters. The unit then did not return the dirty water into the chamber. What can I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Small Appliance
6/28/2010
Small Appliance Technician: kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
What is your model number?
Model 1950 -W J02252
check the dirty water return tube for blockages. There may be hair or something blocking it. Make sure it has suction when going over the treated area. Also make sure the dirty water tank is properly inserted and is not damaged. Before replacing dirty water tank feel the port at the motor to see if there is suction. Make sure the filter is clean and free of debris. Also make sure the spray bar nozzles are clean(use a paperclip to clean). You should be able to see what is wrong with the above instructions.