with a Solicitor
- Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... Justanswer.com.
- Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
- JustAnswer.com...has seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
- Web sites like justanswer.com/legal ...leave nothing to chance.
- Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
9,271 Satisfied Customers
3,882 Satisfied Customers
LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
2,762 Satisfied Customers
Over 10 years experience in general legal matters
334 Satisfied Customers
4 y PQE (Partner) - Commercial / Residential Property & Property and Civil litigation experience
7,349 Satisfied Customers
Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
800 Satisfied Customers
8 yrs pqe, TEP, CPD Trainer in Inheritance Tax Planning
9,527 Satisfied Customers
family solictor with 25 years experience
2,178 Satisfied Customers
BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
15,216,105 questions answered
A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks!
I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks!
Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great!
I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion.