with a Lawyer
- Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... Justanswer.com.
- Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
- JustAnswer.com...has seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
- Web sites like justanswer.com/legal ...leave nothing to chance.
- Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
Counselor at Law
24,667 Satisfied customers
Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
2,132 Satisfied customers
Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
Law Educator, Esq.
48,093 Satisfied customers
JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
26,859 Satisfied customers
Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
8,245 Satisfied customers
Providing information, not representation
304 Satisfied customers
Principal Attorney at Guillermo J. Senmartin, P.A.
19,550 Satisfied customers
30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
12,763 Satisfied customers
19 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 27 yrs
15,216,105 questions answered
Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises!
My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. I left feeling confident in her answer.
I am very pleased with JustAnswer as a place to go for divorce or criminal law knowledge and insight.
PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent.
Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!!
It worked great. I had the facts and I presented them to my ex-landlord and she folded and returned my deposit. The 50 bucks I spent with you solved my problem.
Not only did he answer my Michigan divorce question but was also able to help me out with it, too. I have since won my legal case on this matter and thank you so much for it.