with a Lawyer
- Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... Justanswer.com.
- Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
- JustAnswer.com...has seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
- Web sites like justanswer.com/legal ...leave nothing to chance.
- Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
Counselor at Law
24,659 Satisfied Customers
Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
23,502 Satisfied Customers
Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
2,132 Satisfied Customers
Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
Law Educator, Esq.
44,722 Satisfied Customers
JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
8,238 Satisfied Customers
25 years of experience helping people like you.
301 Satisfied Customers
Principal Attorney at Guillermo J. Senmartin, P.A.
17,524 Satisfied Customers
30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Dimitry K., Esq.
17,183 Satisfied Customers
Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
15,216,105 questions answered
PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent.
Not only did he answer my Michigan divorce question but was also able to help me out with it, too. I have since won my legal case on this matter and thank you so much for it.