Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Mr. R owns 60 of the 100 outstanding shares of Corp., while…

Mr. R owns 60 of...
Mr. R owns 60 of the 100 outstanding shares of B Corp., while the remaining shares are owned by unrelated parties. He also owns 80 of the 100 outstanding shares of S Corp. During the year, R sold 40 shares of B to S for $30,000. In applying the rules governing redemptions through related corporations, what are the critical pre- and post-redemption ownerships interests?60% and 40%
60% and 52%
80% and 40%
80% and 52%
3/24/2018
CarterMcBride
60 and 52. 60 before as sole owner. Then 20 and 32. (80 percent of 40 shares)
CarterMcBride