Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

A stock just paid a dividend of $1. The required rate of…

A stock just paid...

A stock just paid a dividend of $1. The required rate of return is rs = 11%, and the constant growth rate is 5%. What is the stock price three years from now?
• A stock is expected to pay a dividend of $1 at the end of the year. The required rate of return is rs = 11%, and the expected constant growth rate is 5%. What is the current stock price?
• Warr Corporation just paid a dividend of $2 a share. The dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 5% a year. What is the expected dividend per share two years from now?
• Conner Corporation has a stock price of $32.35 per share. The last dividend (D0) was $3.42. The long-run growth rate for the company is a constant 7%. What is the company’s capital gains yield and dividend yield?
• If D1 = $2.00, g (which is constant) = 6%, and P0 = $40, what is the stock’s expected total return for the coming year?
• If D0 = $2.00, g (which is constant) = 6%, and P0 = $40, what is the stock’s expected total return for the coming year?
• Lamonica Motors just reported EPS of $2.00. The average company in the industry has a P/E ratio of 15. What is Lamonica Motors' price according to the P/E multiple approach?

Tutor's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Thats it You're not real, are you?

3/19/2018
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

By what time do you need the answer, thanks.

Within 2 hours, if anyway possible.

Okay will try my best take care.

OK. Just to make it worth your while, if you can accomplish this for me I have a 100 question timed test I will need live help with.

Please accept the offer so I may provide the answer right now, thanks.

F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

• A stock just paid a dividend of $1. The required rate of return is rs = 11%, and the constant growth rate is 5%. What is the stock price three years from now?

1*1.05^4/.11-.05 = $20.26

1/.11-.05 = $16.67

2*1.05^2 = $2.205 or $2.21 per share

7% growth rate is the capital gain yield

3.42*1.07/32.35 = .1131 or 11.31% dividend yield

2/40+.06 = .11 or 11%

2*1.06/40+.06 = 0.113 or 11.30%

2*15 = $30 stock price

Awesome! I have a live test I need to take this week. 100 questions, 60-90 minutes. I'd like to have you live to help. How much would that cost?
Hello
Sorry, i cannot help you so i am opting out, thanks.
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

Please make a new post for the new set of questions and we can discuss the new assignment there. Please type "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of the post and advise the date and time (in EST) to meet you online

Thank you

P.S. Make the offer for the minimum amount allowed for that post

I will not know the questions until I start the program. So the questions will be new to both of us and we will have 60-90 minutes to complete. Does that work for you?

Yes, that would be ok, but please make a new post as I have advised you, you do not need to post questions, just make a new post typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of the post and advise the date and time (in EST) to meet you online.

Thank you