Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

Your client, Al, transfers property into a trust, providing…

Your client, Al, transfers property...
Your client, Al, transfers property into a trust, providing for permissible income and principal distribution to his children, Albert and Bruce, and his grandson, Wayne. The trust provides that on the last death of Albert and Bruce, the corpus will be distributed to Wayne. In what situation would there be a generation-skipping transfer while either Albert or Bruce is alive?Distributions made to Albert and Bruce only
Distributions made to Albert and Wayne only
Distributions made to Albert only
Distributions made to Bruce only
3/19/2018
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
Hi! Thank you for choosing JustAnswer! My name is***** give me just a moment to look over this.
The answer would be Distributions made to Albert and Wayne only. Any distributions made to Albert and Wayne only would not include Bruce. Therefore, it would not matter if Bruce was alive or not. The distribution would skip a generation and go to Wayne as intended.
I do hope that this provides the quality answer that you are seeking. If so, please remember to rate the answer positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher