Single Problem

Get Single Problem Homework Help from Experts

What does the election under IRC Section 663() to treat a…

What does the election under...
What does the election under IRC Section 663(b) to treat a qualifying distribution as made in the preceding year require?
consent of the affected beneficiaries
consent of the majority of beneficiaries
consent of all beneficiaries
an election by the trustee or executor
3/8/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The correct answer is "an election by the trustee or executor."

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please take a moment to rate my answer with a 5-star rating to let me know that I have achieved my goal.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If so, please let me know.

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated.

Have a great weekend!